(…during the process of DIY newspaper nails – (without the top coat)- )
Been eager to try this out after seeing it on the Topshop blog. It’s ever so easy to do and looks great! My friends were pretty amazed that it wasn’t some kind of nail sticker.
To do this, you will need:
- Nail polish in a light shade (preferably in white)
- Clear Nail polish
- Rubbing alcohol (I’ve read that vodka works aswell, but I haven’t tried that personally)
- Small pieces of newspaper
- Small dish to pour some alcohol into
And just follow these steps..
1. Apply the base coat, and allow to dry.
2. Pour a little bit of rubbing alcohol in a pot or dish, and soak a small piece of newspaper in the alcohol.
3. Press the piece of newspaper on top of a nail, and gently press to allow the transfer of the print.
4. Peel back slowly.
5. Repeat this for each nail.
6. Apply a clear top coat.
And Voila! Have you guys tried this easy nail trend yet?