Monday 10 October 2011

Micky

  lbmicky floral

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Just a very quick outfit post, wearing my Flip up Micky sunglasses, and a vintage quilted chain bag. Still keeping accessories on my arms to minimal as my arms are slowly peeling due to being sunburnt. It’s Monday, and I’ve still got a few odd things planned to do... since I’ve had a busy weekend.

Also the giveaway is ending soon! So I’m keeping this post short. x

7 comments:

  1. awesome outfit!! love your shorts & your bag Mickey!!! hahaha kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral shorts. They look like a 1950s dress print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vet pretty shorts, lovely floral print! Love the bag as well!:)
    Thank u for visiting my blog and for your comment.. hope I'll see u soon!:)
    xoxo
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look. The shorts are precious !

    Thank you so much for your lovely commment. Following you now hon<3

    /U
    pug-a-licious

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool outfit and cool blog !! love your bag so much (:

    wanna follow each each other? (:

    http://madamchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look love the flower shorts;)like to follow each other dear?kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loveee your blog !! its just too CUTE !!! we are now following you !!! Would you follow us back ???



    MK Style Diaries

    ReplyDelete